Glory and Infamy are the two types of resources used for research and unit purchasing in Cairn. Both resources are obtained automatically over time and bonus resources are collected by completing noble acts to gain Glory and brutal acts to gain Infamy.
Glory is obtained by completing actions that are seen as noble or good. Some acts that will grant bonus Glory are described below.
- Allowing a seriously wounded unit to fully heal.
- Capturing a landmark through Treaty
- Killing enemy Adepts & Slayers
Infamy is a resource gained through violent acts of war.
- Allowing your own soldiers to die
- Capturing a landmark through Force
- Killing enemy Grunts